ZymFlor® Bee Liquid
- Probiotics, Prebiotics
New Generation Biological Nutritional Product
Protect Digestive System; Protect All Body
Medications taken, change of environment, climates changes, and transportation stress disturb intestinal flora.
- Microorganisms in its composition regulate digestive system.
- By reinforcing immune system, it provides resistance to diseases.
- It prevents adverse outcomes of transportation stress.
- It inhibits proliferation and growth of pathogens (Lactic acid and Hydrogen peroxide).
- It ensures honey yield and increase in number of bees.
Probiotics (1010 CFU/g) (%1)
Organic Substances %5
CFU: Clolony Forming Unit
Usage and Dosage: Microorganisms in its content help to regulate digestive system while boosting immune system. For preventive purposes on bees, it is applied 5 ml to a beehive of 10 frames once a month as sprinkles on frames and with into syrup. Dosage and application may be doubled in times of disease and fertility.
(Cap of 1 L package measures 20 ml)
Warnings & Adverse Effects: Shake before using. It does not contaminate honey at all. It is not advisable to mix into syrup while boiling.
Storage Conditions: Keep in cool and dry places away from direct sunlight.
Most Proper Usage: Must be used within 9 months as of the production date.
Packaging: 1 L
THIS IS NOT A MEDICINE BUT A FEED PREMIX. NOT USED FOR TREATMENT.