- Probiotics – Prebiyotik – Enzyme
New Generation Biological Nutritional Product
Protect Digestive System; Protect All Body
Medications taken, change of environment, climates changes, and transportation stress disturb intestinal flora.
- Microorganisms in its composition regulate digestive system.
- By reinforcing immune system, it provides resistance to diseases.
- It prevents adverse outcomes of transportation stress.
- It inhibits proliferation and growth of pathogens (Lactic acid and Hydrogen peroxide).
- It ensures honey yield and increase in number of bees.
Probiotics (1010 CFU/g) (%1)
Enzymes (in 10 g carrier)
CFU: Clolony Forming Unit
Usage and Dosage: Microorganisms in its content help to regulate digestive system while boosting immune system. For preventive purposes on bees, it is applied 4 g to a beehive of 10 frames once a month as sprinkles on frames and with into syrup. Dosage and application may be doubled in times of disease and fertility.
( Cap of 60 g package measures 10 g. Cap of 600 g package measures 20 g. One flat-level teaspoon measures 1 g.)
Warnings & Adverse Effects: It does not contaminate honey at all. It is not advisable to mix into syrup while boiling.
Storage Conditions: Keep in cool and dry places away from direct sunlight.
Most Proper Usage: Must be used within 18 months as of the production date.
Packaging: 60 g, 600 g
THIS IS NOT A MEDICINE BUT A FEED PREMIX. NOT USED FOR TREATMENT.