ZymFlor® Cats Liquid
New Generation Biological Nutritional Product
Protect Digestive System; Protect All Body
Antibiotics, vaccinations, intestinal illness, change to feed, climatical changes, transport stress and other environmental changes cause disorder of normal flora. It may be administered by mixing into wet or dry food, or water.
- It is a nutritious product supporting immune system by protecting intestines thanks to its probiotic and prebiotic content.
- It fortifies intestinal system by increasing the number of useful bacteria in intestines.
- It increases the resistance of digestive system against pathogens, and ensures protection of health.
- By eliminating irregularities of digestive system, it ensures benefiting from vitamins B and K as well as calcium and phosphor.
- It helps treatment of bacterial diarrhea and constipation.
Functional Group: Nutritions
Probiotics (1010 CFU/g) (%1)
Organic Substances %5
CFU: Clolony Forming Unit
Usage and Dosage: Probiotic microorganisms in its content help to regulate digestive system while boosting immune system. It is a supplement to the basic treatment for exocrine pancreas failure (EPI), intestinal failure, and malabsorption. It is administered by mixing into wet or dry feed.
Practical Usage; • to kitties as 1 ml • to adult cats as 2 ml. (One flat-level teaspoon measures approx. 2 ml)
For treatment supplement, dosage may be doubled and fed for 3-4 days.
Warnings & Adverse Effects: It must be fed at least 2 hours before or after oral antibiotic administration. Shake before using.
Storage Conditions: Keep in cool and dry places away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 9 months
Packaging: 100 ml, 250 ml
THIS IS NOT A MEDICATION, BUT A FEED PREMIX;NOT FOR TREATMENT PURPOSES.