- Prebiyotik, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids
Increase in meat and dairy products, a product that increases body resistance meeting vitamins and minerals lost in calf diarrhea.
Strong Immune System
- It quickens passing into heat period (Inulin and MOS).
- It is a nutritious product meeting the need of prebiotics, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- In calf diarrheas, it recovers loses, and increases body resistance and immunity.
- If used during transports prior to th holiday of sacrifice, postnatal as well as following any disease treatment, it ensures productivity by promoting body resistance.
- It increases production of milk and meat, and promotes development of nail, skin, and bones. It prevents pica.
- Prebiotics in its content promotes vitamin synthesis and mineral absorption.
- The first and only product in Turkey with its quadruplet combination
Fonksiyonel Grubu / Functional Group: Besinsel Maddeler / Nutrients
|Aktif madde ve Premiksdeki düzey (10 kg’da) /Active ingredient and premix level (per 10 kg)|
|Vitaminler/Vitamins||İz Mineraller / Trace minerals|
|Vitamin A 30.000.000 IU||Çinko / Zinc 840 mg|
|Vitamin D3 5.000.000 IU||Bakır / Copper 600 mg|
|Vitamin E 30.000 mg||Selenyum / Selenium 20 mg|
|Vitamin K3 10,000 mg||Amino Asitler / Amino acids|
|Vitamin C 150.000 mg||DL-Methionine 20.000 mg|
|Vitamin B1 20,000 mg||Prebiyotikler / Prebiotics|
|Vitamin B2 25.000 mg||Inulin 1000.000 mg|
|Niacin 30.000 mg||MOS 2.000.000 mg|
|Vitamin B6 2.000 mg||Koruyucular / Preservatives|
|D-Biotin 40 mg||Sodium propionate 50,000 mg|
|Folic acid 1,000 mg||Taşıyıcılar / Carriers|
|Vitamin B12 10 mg||Magnesium sulphate 10,000 mg|
|Sodium bicarbonate 6,552,113 mg|
|Potassium chloride 17,400 mg|
Usage and Dosage: It is used for providing for prebiotic, vitamin, mineral, and amino acid need of ruminants. For preventive purposes, it is fed to cattle as 20 g and to sheep and goats as 10 g per day by mixing into feed or drinking water. As treatment supplement, dosage may be doubled and fed for 3-4 days.(One full cap measures 20 g)
In practice, 1-2 kg product is added to 1-ton feedstuffs.
Warnings & Adverse Effects: Because of its Vitamin D3 content, it should not be used together with any product containing Vitamin D2.
Storage Conditions: Keep in cool and dry places away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Packaging: 120 g, 600 g, 15 kg
THIS IS NOT A MEDICATION, BUT A FEED PREMIX;NOT FOR TREATMENT PURPOSES.