- Probiotics, Prebiotics, Enzymes
New Generation Biological Nutritional Product
Protect Digestive System; Protect All Body
Antibiotics, vaccinations, intestinal illness, change to feed, climatical changes, transport stress and other environmental changes cause disorder of normal flora.
- It regulates the microbial balance disturbed due to antibiotics utilization.
- It inhibits metabolic acidosis due to heat stress and adversities of transportation stress.
- It provides protection against diarrhea; in case of diarrhea, it fully supports its treatment.
- It inhibits proliferation and growth of pathogens (Lactic acid and Hydrogen peroxide).
- It regulates intestinal flora. It promotes feed conversion rate.
- It ensures increase in live weight and milk production.
- It is used as adjuvant in ketosis.
- It promotes treatment of papilloma or papilomatosis on teats.
Probiotics (1010 CFU/g) (%1)
Enzymes (per 10 g carrier)
CFU: Clolony Forming Unit
Usage and Dosage: Microorganisms in its content help to regulate digestive system while boosting immune system. For preventive purposes, it is fed to cattle as 20 g and to sheep and goats as 10 g per day by mixing into feed or drinking water. In practice, 1-2 kg product is added to 1 ton feed or water.
For treatment supplement, it is fed to cattle as 40 g and to sheep and goats as 20 g for 3-4 days.(One full cap measures 20 g)
Warnings & Adverse Effects: It must be fed at least 2 hours before or after oral antibiotic administration.
Storage Conditions: Keep in cool and dry places away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Packaging: 120 g, 600 g, 15 kg
THIS IS NOT A MEDICATION, BUT A FEED PREMIX;NOT FOR TREATMENT PURPOSES.