ZymFlor® Ruminant Liquid
New Generation Biological Nutritional Product
Protect Digestive System; Protect All Body
Antibiotics, vaccinations, intestinal illness, change to feed, climatical changes, transport stress and other environmental changes cause disorder of normal flora.
- It inhibits metabolic acidosis due to heat stress and adversities of transportation stress.
- It provides protection against diarrhea; in case of diarrhea, it fully supports its treatment.
- It inhibits proliferation and growth of pathogens (Lactic acid and Hydrogen peroxide).
- It regulates intestinal flora. It promotes feed conversion rate.
- It ensures increase in live weight and milk production.
- It is used as adjuvant in ketosis.
- It promotes treatment of papilloma or papilomatosis on teats.
Probiotics (1010 CFU/g) (%1)
CFU: Clolony Forming Unit
Usage and Dosage: Microorganisms in its content help to regulate digestive system while boosting immune system. For preventive purposes, it is fed to cattle as 20 ml and to sheep and goats as 10 ml per day by mixing into feed or drinking water. In practice, 1-2 L product is added to 1 ton feed or water.
For treatment supplement, it is fed to cattle as 40 ml and to sheep and goats as 20 ml for 3-4 days. (One full cap measures 20 ml)
Warnings & Adverse Effects: It must be fed at least 2 hours before or after oral antibiotic administration.
Storage Conditions: Keep in very cool and dry places away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 9 months
Packaging: 200 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L
THIS IS NOT A MEDICATION, BUT A FEED PREMIX;NOT FOR TREATMENT PURPOSES.